Tuesday 29 May 2018

Our Student Teachers- Hello from Miss Palmer


Dear Parents,

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Aimee Palmer and I will be with 3/4EV for the remainder of the term. I’m currently in my last year of my primary teaching degree and look forward to working with Miss Vernon and the 3/4 team. As this is my last placement I have some experience with other schools in the ACT and am excited to learn as much as I can during my six weeks at Fraser Primary. I come from Miles Franklin Out of School Hours Care where I am the Director so whilst teaching is very different I do have lots of experience with primary aged children. I look forward to meeting you all during the term.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Palmer

Miss Palmer and Mrs Wells



About Me


Favourite Book: Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern 
Favourite Colour:  Blue
Favourite Food: Mum’s Fried Rice
Favourite Movie: A League of their own
Favourite Sporting Team: Cronulla Sharks/ Boston Redsox
Favourite Subject: P.E
Favourite Drink: Banana and mixed berry smoothie
Favourite Animal: Dogs (all of them!)
Hobbies/Sports: Softball, reading, listening to music and collecting shoes
Pets: None….yet!
Siblings: 3! (Melanie, Ben and Kate)
I like to listen to: Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment