Tuesday 29 May 2018

Our Student Teachers - Hello from Mrs Wells


 Hello Hogwarts families,

My name is Lauren Wells and I will be spending the next 6wks with Mrs Evans and The Potters as I complete my final teaching placement. I am very excited to be joining the Fraser Primary Community and meeting you all soon!
As I mentioned above, I really love running and have spent the past 15yrs training full time for the 400m hurdles. I have represented Australia at four Commonwealth Games, four World Championships and two Olympic Games. Through athletics I have travelled to many amazing countries and competed infront of 80 000 people at the Olympic Games! I am incredibly grateful for the experiences I have had and look forward to sharing some of them with you over the next few weeks.
I am currently working at Giralang Primary as a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) and will complete my primary teaching degree after my 6wks at Fraser. I love working with students and am looking forward to getting to know the 3/4 cohorts at Fraser.
Please don’t hesitate to come up and say hi if you see me around the school. Whilst I may be used to competing in front of thousands of people, I will still be nervous in front of 20 8-9yr olds!!


Kind regards,
Lauren J





About Me


Favourite Book: The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Dewalt
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Food: Chocolate
Favourite Movie: The Notebook
Favourite Sporting Team: St Kilda (AFL)
Favourite Subject: PE and Maths
Favourite Drink: Chocolate & caramel thickshake
Favourite Animal: Owl
Hobbies/Sports: I love running, more specifically 400m hurdles.
Years at Fraser: I will be here for 30 days as a prac teacher.
Pets: Two labradoodles – Honey and Pepper
Siblings: One brother, Steven. He is two years younger than me.
I like to listen to: Sam Smith, Adele, Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment