Friday 8 April 2016

Rostrum Public Speaking

All students will present a speech to their class during weeks 2 or 3 next term. 

Topic
Students only need to choose one of the provided topics if they wish to be considered to represent the class in the school final during week 4. Students should choose a topic they are passionate about.

Timing
Students wishing to be considered for the school final should ensure their speech is approximately 3 minutes. Otherwise, speeches should be between 1 1/2 - 3 minutes long. 


What topic are you going to talk about?





6 comments:

  1. I think all the topics are good and it was a very hard choice, but I think I will choose Keeping up with technology because I can relate to that topic the best. :) J.T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my brother would choose keeping up with technology because he loves technology. LM

      Delete
  2. It was a very hard choice, but I'm going to choose Ocean.:) LM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing oceans because you can talk about all of the oceans and the different types of sea animals. CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do oceans because Seals live in the oceans and I know a lot about seals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabella is now going to do "I need more time" - its 10PM and she gets out of bed and tells dad I need to do rostrum tomorrow. Topic decided at this point!

    ReplyDelete