Friday 18 March 2016

Strike It Out! - Year 4 Maths

We recently played this addition and subtraction strategy game.

Try this game with someone at home: draw a number line from 1 to 20. 





The first player picks two different numbers, crosses them out and circles their sum or their difference. The second player crosses out the circled number and another number that's still left, and agin circles the sum or the difference.

The winner is the person who stops their opponent from being able to move!

Watch this short video on Youtube that demonstrates how to play

Strike It Out!


Try it with someone at home!

5 comments:

  1. It was very fun to play strike it out. My mum and I played three games and I won two games so I was the winner. Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job Scotty...who are you going to challenge next?

      Delete
    2. I challenged Dad and I won again!
      I think I could win against you Mrs Evans. From Scott

      Delete
  2. Look's like lots of fun. I will give it a go:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played it with my mum then my dad. I won both games! Strike It Out is a very fun game. J.T.

    ReplyDelete